Sunday 2 November 2014

Camera Movements

Whilst researching and analysing music videos, I've learnt the use of a tripod is a bad idea for my video. As it is the mood of realism, I want to create emotion, and through movement this can be achieved. I researched techniques to do so.


I know that movement can create emotion, and I now know the different movement shots I want to achieve the raw mood. I just now need to know what specific equipment I could invest in to achieve these looks. As a tripod cannot achieve the mood I am going for, and handheld camera movement without support , seen from my experiment before, is unstable, shaky and looks unprofessional. I came across this video and a couple of others that explained some movement I was after and the equipment used.

No comments:

Post a Comment