Tuesday 25 November 2014

Digipak Final - Raw Images

To be more creative I decided to start on a new arty theme. I came up with the idea of an escaped hospital patient. As the album is called 'The Wild' I decided to set the location in a forest. To add a nice mysterious effect I put a balaclava on the model and some black gloves. This will ad that mysterious factor, along with the nice aesthetics it should pull off like the digipaks I researched that had the same elements and pulled off.

These are a few of the raw images to show the range of photos I took..











After this shoot I knew that these shots would work. They're artistic and mysterious, exactly with the theme I wanted. With the right editing this will pull off. I will add some film grain, maybe some blur, put it in black and white and play with the levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment