Tuesday 25 November 2014

Digipak Initial Photo's

The initial plan was to take photo's at the studio to get a really natural feel to the photo's from the bands perspective. These are the images I captured.


This is a gif of the photo's I took. Because the gif was created through the internet the photo's were compressed. In result of this the images lost quality so here were some of the best ones I took in HD..







These images were shot really nicely and I liked the aesthetics of them. I know they could have a lot of potential for the digipak as they all link in the same theme, with a range of composition, framing and angles that would look really nice. 

I have chosen not to use these photos. I believe they are too typical for a band and not really original. What I learnt through my research the photo's that worked best were very original, mysterious and had a really off the wall theme. For example the 'The 1975''s artwork. This made them look really arty and creative. As my video comes under that category, I wanted the digipak to be just as good to follow the main 'creative' theme I have portrayed for the band.

By doing this extra shoot I have allowed myself a variety of options if the new shoot doesn't pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment