Saturday 1 November 2014

Storyboard

I created a story board to plan the shots I want for my music video. To make the shot list clear and presentable I decided to draw the actions of the characters in the video with the location stills in the background. This gives a clear impression of what the video will look like. I added the instrumental track underneath the video to give me the vision of how the video's pace will correspond with the track. This will help me plan the shots so the tension will build in the correct places, providing me the best opportunity to make a correctly paced video. To explain further what would be going on in the shots I have planned I have added a voice over.


This story board has helped me. It has properly planned my shots, meaning no time will be wasted, or confusion created on the days of the shoot. Therefore the shoot can go as well as planned. Also planning the pace, has gave me a strong foundation for my post production stage. Which will mean quicker editing time as it's carefully planned, giving me more time to polish the visuals and make any further improvements in order for the best music video possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment