Saturday 15 November 2014

Editing - Sound Effects

For the intro, I planned to have beach waves at the start to correspond with the visuals. I wanted the intro shots to be seperate with the main track as it is a completely different time frame, as this was a shot from the future with past memories. So without this seperation I believe it would have been complicated. The way the shots came in with the opening guitar, to me, was perfect, with an effective seperation. I added in the beach waves to match the shots and give a calming effect to allow the viewers to really concetrate on the shots and the meaning. This will instantly get the viewers questioning the video, wanting them to carry on watching to find out why she was on her own on the beach.

I faded the beach sfx in and out, matching the clips fading..


No comments:

Post a Comment