Saturday 15 November 2014

Editing - Colour Correction

During post production I learnt the best way to start when working with the colour of the picture is too correct it. This is a method the editor undertakes to correct to colours highlights/shadows, and the amount of colour seen, they should all be level to be corrected to a point where it'd be identicle to what the human eye would see. Doing this, evening the colours out, allows the perfect image to then go on and colour grade the image, to set the mood and feel to the shot.

I adjusted that levels within sony vegas to get the image perfect with the highlights and shadows.


I also played with the exposure and the colour correction fx to bring out colours that may have been under seen. I only made slight adjustments to a point where it doesn't look edited, just looks corrected.



Now the picture is corrected it gives me the best image possible to go on and colour grade..

No comments:

Post a Comment